Wednesday, February 24, 2010


miss amy nominated me for the kreativ blogger award,
the rules are-
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person’s blog who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.before i get started i wanted to try a quick recovery session,,, amy took part in the kawaii and halloween atc swap i did back in october,,, somehow she never got her atcs,,, not sure how that happened,,, {ahmen , ahmen miss amy,,, lets try to do this closer to the date next time ;-) } she just realized that she never got em,,, so anyway, if some how you ended up with an extra set, please email me at xoxoallyserrato at aol dot com. so sorry amy,,, i hope this works,,, ;-) but moving right along with the blog award, thank you
miss amy,,, here i go,,, i hope im not repeating old news that i might have said before,,,, and im trying to be interesting,,, {wish me luck on that one},,,

1} kinda cool ~ ive actually been to more countries in the world than different states in the us,,, thats fun,,, and interesting,,, {right??} ;-)
2} i have taken it upon myself to diagnose myself allergic to all sea food. i cant eat it, nor do i wanna,,, but i love going to sushi ~ its always a good time. i eat the miso soup, the beans {that i cant spell because i suck}, and i always get cucumber, cream cheese and avocado sushi rolls. oh and always a saporro. so good!!! :-)
3} i suck at sitting still,,, i cant do it. never really have been able to,,, even when im on the phone at home, i have to be doing something,,, {which is usually playing tetris},,, oh, by the way,,, i loveeeeeee tetris and if i do say so myself,,, im the best!!!!! ;-) my mom bought me a pink color screen game boy {when they first came out} and brought it to me when i used to be a cashier at a car wash {like over ten or so years ago} and i seriously play game boy like all the time {true story} thanks mom :-)
4} i might have done this one before, but even its a fact about me, i still trip out on it,,, im the first girl born into the family for, like, over a hundred years,,, i think its four generations,,, my parents swear they were trying for a girl {i dont really ask the details,,, i dont think its my business} hi mom!!!! ;-)
5} i spent almost 1500 hours in cosmetology school buying time and trying to figure out what i wanted to do *when i grow up* only to realize that at that point, the only thing i wanted to do, was something other than doing hair,,, now,,, i love being a pink ninja master. its perfect. :-)
6} for the life of me, i cant figure out why one person {that person being me} can be so stinkin gullible and sarcastic at the same time. how does that work?? its like for some reason its in my noggin that im the only one that throws out sarcastic remarks in the world and that everybody else is super serious. when other peps are sarcastic comments, i always believe it,,, always. i think thats funny.
7} im addicted to my iphone. i love it and its glued to my palm. i loves!!!

that was fun!!!

i suck at tagging peps,,, if you wanna play along ~ then tag ~ youre it!!! leave me a link so that i can see what you said about yourself!!!! and lemme know if you happened to get those atcs,,,
love, ally and the creepy lurking husband,,,

7 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Loved reading little facts about you.

I never received two sets, just one. I hope you find them!

I think your dh is not creepy --it is pretty funny--:D

Christina said...

Always fun learing new things about you!! =) LOVE the caption on your photo HAHAAHHA creepy lurking hubby !
=D
xo
P.s thank you ms ally for the sweet comment on fb. We are so excited hes home! Hope your brother gets home safe and sound =)

Emily D. said...

I'm cracking up at your lurking husband.... great pic. You are super cute tho missy!!

Loved learning more about you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha love the pic! Thanks for posting it, hope they turn up! We were too busy with the holidays to go to Pink! But next time, I promise! And your facts about you were very interesting, I love tetris!!

Mom said...

You're welcome for the cool pink game boy (wow, that was such a long time ago), regarding answer # 4, I'm so darn happy I had a girl(everyone needs a girl baby), you've been the best Daughter, and a whole lot of great fun, Oh, most definitely, you are the Tetris Master!

Sweet Escape said...

I love this girly!!!...and i think you were totally born to be a pink ninja master!!!...your the bestest and raddest ever!!!!...love your cute photo boot pic!!!...what is ricardo eating??..ha!!! see ya soon!!!

Lita said...

aren't all husbands creepy and lurking...hahahaha...luv luv luv

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online