Wednesday, January 23, 2008

just a little project i worked on for my mother in laws birthday. i used my favorite ~ favorite supplies; acrylic albums, hambly rub ons and transparencies and photos of my family!! and yes ~ we finally found a photographer, and i love her!!! she is amazing and does incredible work!! i already cant wait to do our christmas photos for next year, het lets get real ~ we all know its right around the corner!!!








so look at me!! updating my new and improved blog two days in a row!!! told ya, i feel so inspired!! oh ~ and im so excited to be working on my next project, a travel mini album using the junkits vacation line ~ love it!!

~xoxo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ally--You're becoming quite popular, I hear a lot of people talking about your unique teaching ideas. Are you working on a class schedule, if so, will you let us know on your blogspot? I'd really like to sign up.
Thanks.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online