Tuesday, February 26, 2008

so every time i drive up to temec, i drive pass this hill ~ which lands to my left as i approach the "grade" to exit the country that i call home. i cant ever remember this hill blooming with such inspiration as it has been the last few days. i love, love, love these beautiful flowers!! can we really call them weeds?? i prefer "wild flowers". anyway, i had to ditch my daily trip into temec today, kinda blowing off my work out, but i really cant say that i regret it. okay, so yes ~ you might live five minutes from the grocery store, and maybe it takes me a minimum of thirty to thirty five minutes to my local grocery store. but ~ hey ~ look what i do live five and a half minutes from. this amazing photo shoot location that was waiting for my flower babies to grace it with their presence. i am in total heaven as i look at these shots from just about a hour ago today. i took well over three hundred photos, and i have to admit, most of them are amazing ~ if i do say so myself. anyway, i couldnt pick just three or four to post, i had to pick lots!!! hey ~ go big or go home ~ right?? man, i cant wait for the prefect paper to scrap these babies. enjoy......daniel gave me this one....
throwing the flowers in the air...
i love this one!!
country living for ya!!

of course these are the "raw" and unedited versions, although i have to admit, im not too sure what i would do to edit them. i think they are perfect just the way they are...

~xoxo~

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online