Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i am still so ~ so crazy about all of the new teresa collins lines she released!! especially this one. this little creation i will be teaching at ever after in carlsbad ~ sunday 4th of may. this mini is so much fun and lets be honest ~ how hot is damask these days!?!?! my mini album that i created is perfect for her ~ better yet "she". who is she?? well, it could be your mom, mother in law, grandma, aunt, friend ~ hey i wouldnt even blame you if you made it for yourself ~ we all love these little gifts and, well, if we dont have someone creating them for us ~ might as well make for yourself ~ right?!?! my "she" album would make an amazing mothers day gift. and ~ while im on the subject ~ you really could make it for anyone you want. in your kit, you will receive a full chipboard alphabet set, so if you wanted to make if for "him" or "friend" or "me" or whatever you want, that works too!! you will also be receiving a full sheet of rub ons including the words "happy", "traditions", "memories", "family", "cherish", "you" and so on......
***please note ~ i used a beautiful blue as my accent for my rhinestones and ribbons. if you would like a different color to accent with (red, green, pink, purple, orange, etc....), it is up to you to let me know and i will try my hardest***
i hope you love it like i do!!
~peace~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I super love it! I will be there for this class- no doubt about it!!

Have fun at your Easter Book class tonight- sorry I can't be there. I really enjoyed your last class at the Pink, you are an awesome teacher!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online