Sunday, May 4, 2008

class today was so, so fun!!! i had just two *lovely* ladies, but you know what ~ it was great!! it was nice, i actually sat down with the almost the whole time and just enjoyed their company. thank you ladies ~ one from the north (were talking *la* baby) and ~ one from down south. i hope to see you both again!!! ill be explaining this picture closer to the bottom of the post,,,,,,,,,alright, so arent blogs so funny??? you go online and talk all about yourself ~ whatever you want to share ~ however you want to inspire others ~ anything you want!!! well i have the list of blogs that i adore ~ listed to the right------> but this one continues to inspire me, and i want to copy her,,,,,,, she does something that she calls her "365" ~ i have no idea what that means, but i likey!!! she always just takes some random photo of herself and posts it on her blog. does anyone know what "365" is??? please help, i might just email her and ask myself,,,,, but until i do, i will copy her ~ and give her all the credit, but since i have no idea what "365" is, i cant call it that,,,,,, right???? im gonna call it my "pieces of me", yep ~ thats what it will be called ~ wanna start a new group?? we should all do it ~ west coast style yo!!!! so anyway, here are my pieces of me for today........
i was going to put this bow in my hair, but thought that i would just save it for later on when my hair was crying out to be put back, so i clipped it onto my belt loop and thought it was kinda fun.... and these down below are my new shoes!!! i want to dress more girly now that its spring time, spring *always* inspires me to be more girly,,,, kinda brave of me, i dont usually "flaunt" my tattoos, but there you go ~ it is almost 10 years old after all ~ i guess its time......
okay, i kinda liked that little session of pieces of me,,,, hey blogs are all about whatever you want them to be about ~ right??? oh yeah ~ the top photo ~ i snapped a piece of me photo before i started teaching today....... makes me happy!!!
~peace~

2 comments:

Truly Earnest said...

Ally-----I have thinking for a while I wanted to do a possible mini title pieces of me....but bloggin it is cool too.

norma said...

Hey Ally! Thanks again for being such a great teacher (it's teacher appreciation week, ya know). I can't wait to fill up the project with pictures- it looks so cool already! I'll be seeing you soon. . .

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online