Thursday, July 23, 2009

the newest challenge over at dream girls is sooo sweet,,, {like awwww sweet ~ not to be confused with bad ass sweet} ~ i have been searching around through the dream girls flickr group and i keep coming across more and more beautiful titles for this challenge,,, i keep saying over and over,, love the title, love the title, very sweet :-D. the challenge is this,,,
Prompt: Use the word Measure on your layout
Technique: {Distressing}Sanding, inking
Product: Measuring tape
here is my take,,, *measure lifes lessons* ~ i hope you arent sick of this picture of me yet,,, because im not!!!
love you, love ally
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!!
~peace~

10 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

im in love with this layout!!..it's pretty sweet!!..like sick ass sweet!!..lol!! and i'm laughing because I always thought that was a pic of Daniel!!..i never knew it was you!!!..I love it!!!

Maggi said...

That is beautiful Ally! I love the little crochet flower and buttons!

Toni said...

Sorry ,, but that picture is just so adorable!!!! I say ,,, use it many times over!!!!

Christina said...

i love reusing a picture a bunch of times. it's always sweet(like bad ass sweet) to see the different ways to rock it !
xo

Becky Farley said...

I actually had pictures printed the other day because you and Euphoria inspired me to MAYBE lol do a scrapbook! I only say maybe because now I'll want to go out and buy all the stuff, and not finish more projects I've already started ;)

Unknown said...

I really Like this LO- gave ya some love on flickr when I saw it... totally "awww sweet" LOL!

sarah said...

LOVE this, ally! if i find the time, i want to play along! the measuring tape sounds like a great idea! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Lita said...

That lo is so you. I love the tape and the retro feel. I'm on this challenge, I will combine it with the last one.

heidi said...

I really love this layout! All the elements are great and I love how they all reinforce the theme.

Emily D. said...

Very beautiful Ally ! Love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online