Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so ~ im getting together with danielle and hosting a special VIP style atc swap action,,, just in her honor :-D. danielle was a part of the first atc swap i hosted here on my blog and wanted to play along again, so i suggested hosting an atc swap in her honor,,, and she accepted. the theme this time around was her choice and i have to admit i likey. glitter. like a lot, i likey. same general rules apply, we will take on the first twelve and the due date for these babies is 10 september. please email me at xoxoallyserrato@aol.com if youd like to be a part of it. if you are involved in the second swap that is in action right now, please feel free to play this time also. :-D you will mail all the atcs to me, along with a pre paid & pre addressed package for me to ship out the swapped atcs back to you. and thats that. im really excited about this and working with danielle again, she is such a sweetheart,,, so lemme know if youd like to be a part of the glittery atc swap action. cant wait to hear from you!!!
**also, i sent out emails two days ago for the second atc swap ~ if you are playing with us on that one, please keep an eye on your spam box** :-D
love you, love ally

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in!! Put me down- how fun!! These ATC are addicting huh!?!

Lita said...

I'm so down for these, I'll make them both at the same time this week. That way, I have the rest of the summer to do anything I want...which will probably be more atc swaps. Hey, I can't help it, I'm addicted.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much sister!!! this is going to be so fun!!

Becca said...

I just stumbled across your pics on flickr and fell in love. i would love to get in on the swap action. i'll send you an e-mail-thanks!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online