Friday, August 28, 2009

so here are my atcs from the vintage atc swap. i used true vintage parts. really. the rummy cards are vintage as well as the milk caps. the rest just looks vintage, or kinda just goes with the flow,,, right?? while im on the subject ~ if you live close by and can think fast, or if you can create really fast and ship even faster, i need two last minute additions to the vintage atc swap. kinda a bummer, the first swap started with twelve and ended up with ten, the second looks as though its gonna be the same. there must be something to prevent this from happening, but i havent found it out yet. thank you to those that wanted to play along and that did. and thank you to those that got the atcs to me in a timely matter. i really appreciate it. again, if youd like to jump in this swap like right now,,, please email me at xoxoallyserrato@aol.com .have a great weekend!!!
love, ally

12 comments:

MY Creative Brightside said...

so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! they are awesome

PaperCameraScissor said...

omg---you amaze me on how creative you are. love everything about those atc. Wish I could join in on the fun but have no clue how fast i could get vintage items in my hands. i am sending out my glitter atc monday!!!

Toni said...

Holy Cow Batman ,,, those are so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!

Jaymie said...

VERY CUTE Ally! You are so talented.

Jaymie

Unknown said...

these are precious... I LOVE 'em!!!

Christina said...

wow! these are beautiful!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

these are awsome! i can't wait to have one in my hot little hands!

heidi said...

lovin' those rummy cards! like the glittery "solder" around the edges.

icandy... said...

OH, MAN! These are sooo fantabulous, Ally!!! I think it's true love... how cute are they??!!
Hugs!

allyson joy said...

gosh ~ you alllll are so, very nice to me :-) comments like these makes me so happy ~ thank you very much!!!
{xoxo}

This Must be the Place . . . said...

These are awesome. I love love them. I want to see the rest!

Lita said...

Oh I can't wait to see these in oerson. Girl, is there something that you acnnot do well? These are over the top sweeeeeet!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online