Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i wanna start, first of all with an apology. im really, really sorry that i havent been very social as of late on the internet. i miss you. yes, you. im sorry i havent visited your blog, its got all ive got left in me {as far as time goes} to even post these quick post i try to squeeze into my daily life. im sorry. and im trying my very hardest to catch up,,, ill be by very soon {i hope}, but please dont lose faith in me. i do, love you!!! promise. and i miss telling you how rad you are. i really do.
with that being said, here is my second glitter atc swap. kinda, sorta, outta what i would call my *norm*, but i likey non the less. maybe because it does feel like i branched out a tad bit. by the way, all the glitter atcs have been shipped out. and those of you that will be picking your up at the store, ill be there tonight with the, for the alice swap. if you dont come by tonight, ill leave them in my box in the back. just ask one of the chickys for your package. :-)

love you, love ally*son

13 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

you amaze me!!! I am learning and being inspired by you all the time. tfs --:)

Sofia said...

Good morning! Sofia and I are here checking out your blog and Sofia says "Big seashells and tiny sea shells and wants to know if you can give her a pink horse? I love you Mom."

Love, Sofia

Sweet Escape said...

geeez!!!...these are awesome!!! i love them!!!...and i totally forgot about the swap tonight!!!!..i totally wont be able to go :-(

Christina said...

are these chipboard coverd in glitter?? I'm a nerd sometimes =D LOL
xo

Unknown said...

super cute! Lovin the sea shells!!!

Love, Carrie said...

Ally! This is so cool...I just made some cards with sea shells glued to the bottom like yours, only two days ago! Great minds think alike ;)

Maggi said...

These ATCs are too cute!

Jaymie said...

oh these are TOO CUTE!!!! What a great idea. Nice work...I love them!

heidi said...

Oh, are you kidding me? These are so adorable, too!!

Emily D. said...

These are too cute Ally!! As always! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lita said...

oh wicked, just like the sea! As always, you do the most incredible ATC's.

allyson joy said...

thank you guys sooooo much!!! i love youuuu!!
{xoxo}

Jennifer Priest said...

You are sooo busy! And very faithful about checking blogs and I appreciate that but cut yourself some slack--the blogs will still be there for you to read later!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online