Thursday, October 8, 2009

candy shoppe designs continues to inspire me like crazy!!! i love the challenge they have over there for october ~ national breast cancer awareness month,,, save the tatas. and, yeah, i know this is an 8 1/2 X 11 layout, that i managed to take fourteen hundred photos of, but hey, at least were not at the airport where we have per poundage of luggage, {which i seem to always manage to be the chick sorting throughout my luggage, passing off shoes in the baggage check in section, pawning off this and that to even out my luggage weight ~ AND have to pay a little something, something extra},,, whatevs, go big or go home baby!!! here is my one too many photos in my photos shoot *believing*,,, go play!!!

love, ally

9 comments:

Maggi said...

This is beautiful Ally! Definitely my new favorite of yours!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Love love the pp you used and all the goodies( another awesome creation by you)---I know what you mean about CSD i was inspired over there as well. Thanks to you and Steph. tfs---:) Have a great day!

Gloria King said...

She is so pretty...I love this layout its deramy....

Unknown said...

I am in love with this one!! SO SO SO SO pretty!!! And who can resist the cutie in the photo?!? So adorable!

Love, Carrie said...

The combination of colors, and products is awesome! You did a fantastic job!!!....and the photos are presh :) Love it!

heidi said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is just beautiful!!

Emily D. said...

gorgeous Ally! Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, just completely stunning.

Lita said...

Wow, you took my breath away again. Every time I see one of your lo's, I think, yup this one is it. She outdid herself again. And each time you rock out something that leaves me in awe once again!!! WOW!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online