Friday, October 2, 2009

im so stoked to be the guest designer over at candy shoppe designs, a freaking rocking challenge blog bursting with wicked inspiration. you gotta check them out and play along, rad, rad prompts along with perfect prizes. although this wasnt my assignment for the month of october, when the prompt went up wednesday night, i almost couldnt sleep thinking about how i wanted to rock the fashionably geek challenge, so her is my take,,, and stay close by for my prompts for the guest designer spot!!! i hadnt had a photo to use in mind, by i gotta admit, doesnt miss elsie remind you of red plaid, and apples, fall,,,, all those things,,, anyway, i had gotten this polaroid from her when i made a purchase from the red velvet store, so i was like, ahhh, what the heck,,, i know what you are all thinking,,, ive gone too far,,, just leave it be, it was a fun layout to create. so here is *elsie*
love, ally

8 comments:

Emily D. said...

OMG, this is HOT! I love it! And congrats on being the GDT!!!

MY Creative Brightside said...

ally this is super cute!!!!congrats on being the GDT i know you'll rock it!!

Unknown said...

Sweet LO!! Nice job on the GDT spot!! WOO HOO!!!

heidi said...

Love this layout! Those pearls behind the turned down corner is genius! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right...I'm sure this technique will show up on one of my l/o's soon! Yea on GDT! You're gonna rock it!

Toni said...

I absolutely love the cluster of pearls ,, I will be lifting that idea from you for sure!!!!

Congrats on the Guest spot ,, you deserve it big time!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool page Ally--love the pearls peeking from behind the paper!

Maggi said...

This is so cute! I love the paper folding and pearls!

Love, Carrie said...

Cool layout, Ally! Love the choice of photo, and I agree that the cluster of pearls is perfect!!!....and OMG, I am so excited for you are a guest designer! You ROCK!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online