Saturday, January 23, 2010

ive been emailing back and forth with out ninja star for february. whoa. rad. i cant wait to reveal who it is,,, this person has soooooo much talent, im honored she worked with us. fun. tomorrow, we leave for cha. im so excited to check out all the new products and roam the floors. its gonna be rad. in the mean time, enjoy these little tid~bits of sneak peaks for the february kit weve rocked out. i gotta admit, its amazing,,, ive been whipping up layouts like nobodies business,,,, rad. i love that feeling,,,,
love, allyson joy

5 comments:

deb famularo said...

ooooh! I love the peek Ally! Yep, I can tell I am lovin' this kit already!! xOxO

Kat said...

this looks really fun! i love EVERYTHING about the sneak peek so I think I'm gonna have to get my hands on it for Feb!!

Maggi said...

Love the sneak peeks! Have fun at CHA!

Emily D. said...

OMG, how flipping exciting... you have the words CHA, Pink Ninja Addicts, FEB Kit all in one post.... I swoon.... I can not wait to hear about CHA, and see the reveal for the FEB kit!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Did i scream loud enuff??

Angela said...

Love the colors...super cute! I want more...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online