Wednesday, October 13, 2010

do you like the betsey johnson thing ive been doing lately?? i sure do, but i dont wanna bore you. not at all. i think she is oh so amazing and her style brings me inspiration, and at very least a smile to my heart. she stands on her own two feet, and i love that. these are actually from an older line, but you would never know if they were ten years old or two weeks, she does what she feels. not what is *current*, she, herself is current, and thats all that matters,,, how admirable,,, these were my favorite from this collection,,, enjoy,,,

3 comments:

Love, Carrie said...

i see some marie antionette inspiration there....i think those are my fav : )

<3 Carrie

Love, Carrie said...

p.s. i was thinking the other day about how awesome your minibooks are....you should do another one soon!

Ashlee said...

Oh I just LOVE her!! I just went to her store in Kansas City this past weekend. I wanted everything!!! Amazingly I came out of there with only a handbag, wallet, and some jewlery. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online