Saturday, February 9, 2008

oh my word!!! i want to cry right now!!! i am the luckiest girly ever to have become friends with the ladies at its about time scrapbooks. never in my wildest dreams would i ever think that what i love to do, would be something that others appreciate, especially to the extent that these ladies have shown me. i am so blessed to be a part of their team and circle of friends. i am beside myself, honored and speachless!!! and i love that mel nailed it ~ to a "T", she knows me so well!! thank you ladies for your kind word, open heart and encouragement. i will be working my hardest to continue to make you ladies proud.... wow ~ WOW!!!...... thank you so much for saying this..... I LOVE THESE GIRLS!! and i didnt want to admit it, but i guess there is no denying ~ i do love elise ~ and maybe i do stalk her blog......

~xoxoxoxoxo~

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online