Friday, May 9, 2008

so im really crazy about elsie ~ anything that she puts out,,,, i know, i know total surprise, surprise ~ right?!?! so my next project / class that is in the works i will be using her forrest line and I AM FEELING IT!!!! just wanted to show you what i have been up to ~ and what you have to look forward too in my class teaching future,,,, this class *the great outdoors* will be at pink pineapple saturday 12 july ~ 1:00. ill post more when the album is complete,,,,,,"peace" oh ~ and a piece of me!!! i love when my hands are all messy from inking and painting and gluein' and,,, and,,,, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here is my little man ~ he is such a good little helper ~ he loves the rocks that i will try to find a place for in my "the great outdoors" mini album!!!
last night i spent the evening with my mom, my dad, my big brother ~ todd, my grammy, her hubby, and of course my hubby and the babies. we had a little early mothers day celebration, it was a lot of fun!!!! here is a shot of me and my big bro' ~ so cute!!!! i think all of us had a really good time together!!!

~outtie~

1 comment:

shelbs said...

Ally...can't wait to see the finished album. I've got so many camping & nature photos...I need some help from you and elsie.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online