Monday, June 16, 2008

hi ~ i cant believe im actually finally typing right now ~ you see i always upload my photos before i do a blog post, and i swear each photo rejected at least three or four time each!!! being that i am more stubborn than my computer, i refused to give up!!!! ahh,,,, although i am still at the mercy of my computer because it still can erase this post ~ (please dont be mean to me computer)..... alright, i have my samples for my card class that i am teaching at pink pineapple ready. card class is 27 july 2008 ~ 12:00. we will be making six all occasions cards using different making memories paper lines. be ready to play with the fun new elements by doodle bug ~ the flocking powder and the glitter. i hope to see your face,,,,, a lil' pieces of me action,,,, hubbs got me some new shades yesterday ~ yeah, fathers day!! he is so sweet!! i love 'em so much i had to take some shots of 'em and tell the world how much i love these babies!!! i wanted to share a few pieces of my scrap room that make me happy,,,,,,
i kinda got a skull theme working,,,, the little skulls with the tutus are from elsies etsy ~ too cute for words. *loves it* alright, thats that for now,,,,,
~xoxo~

2 comments:

Jaymie said...

okay...sooo glad you remembered me! I am totally LOVIN' the cards for the class in July @ the Pink. I would sooo go if I didn't have the required "cathloic couples retreat" scheduled that weekend!

I will get to one of your classes if it kills me!

Unknown said...

Wow- apron queen!! Cute scraproom!! Love all the jars filled with goodies!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online