Friday, November 14, 2008

my world is chaos right now. as i type {and i totally have no right to even be near this darn computer, but still, here i am}. i have one million projects in the works right now. more ideas for my etsy shop. i thought it would be cool to open a flickr account. turns out i opened one waaaay back i january, but never played around with it. i will use it mainly for crafty projects. {thanks for the idea gloria!!!}. this is what my counters look like right now. messy!!!
i have one, two, three, four, five,,,, i lost track,,,, some many different projects and YES, i am actually working on them simultaneously.
one) my card class this sunday at pink pineapple {still room if you wanna come play}
two) my 12 days of christmas swap that im a part of that this rad chick is putting together.
three) christmas card order{s}
four) *happy days* min album teaching at
ever after
elsie {i know, i know surprise, surprise} inspired me when she posted this picture. i totally played with these as a child. i wanted to play {again}. i got myself a little kit and thought about making some rainbows and mushrooms for my up and coming class at ever after. stay tuned for more sneak peeks of *happy days*. i dont normally say this, but i think you need to take this class. im not even finished yet and i adore this little 6X6 mini album!!!! just wanted to throw that out there. oh yeah, and a few days ago one of my favorite people had a birthday. we are going to go out tonight to celebrate ~ AKA paaaarrrttyyyyyy!!! good timing, thanks bree!!!! i hope you {all} have an amazing weekend!!!
~loves~

4 comments:

The England Family said...

OMG, I totally used to make things with those little beads too! Actually, my mom still has one hanging in her laundry room...wow, I totally just gave away that I grew up in the 80's!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally--Here it is, quote for the day: "The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good and how he treats people that can't fight back."

Abigal Van Buren (Dear Abby)

I want to add to the above: "The best index to a person's character is how he treats a waiter or waitress when in a restaurant."

By SCS

Anonymous said...

Here's Saturday's QFTD: "Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair."

By George Burns

Here's one more.

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in 7 years."

By Mark Twain

Anonymous said...

You are such an Elsie fien!! Your happy days album is so cute! I will be a this class FO SHO!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online