Friday, December 19, 2008

i really liked this new paper when i saw it at pink. sooooo,, i had to use it for my card class coming up. sunday, 11 january @ 2:00. come and spend a little bit of time on sunday with me and a group of fun ladies. together you we create five all occasion cards. my classes are always fun and well organized {ahem, if i do say so myself,, ahem, ahem,,,,}. you will be creating a few inspiring cards, *just a note* and *happy birthday*. perfect for everything useful!!!
please bring with you: pop dots, glue dote, paper trimmer, scissors, and a tape runner.
in case you never got the memo, i adore teaching card classes!! they are my very, very, very favorite type of class to teach... true story. its fun!!
alright, im off to tackle christmas shopping for the hubbs,,, {uggg,, he is sooo hard to shop for}. wish me luck!!!
i love you
~peace~

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online