Friday, January 30, 2009


im taking a little breaky break from my cha photos to share a few goodies. i will be scrapping at pink during the day today and into the evening for the first of monthly themed crops. the pj crop is {sold out} and being hosted by a lovely team of gloria and krystie. so exciting!!! which brings me to my first announcement,, i {yes I} and missy krystie will also be hosting a crop. so excited!!! mark your calanders and sign up today. friday, the 13th of february. the theme?? well, we thought that since krystie and i have crushes on each other and we all know i have a crush on pink annnndd since it is the day before valentines day, well, hello, *i have a crush on pink* is the theme exactly!!! sign ups have already begun. so excited!!! weve got to fill this one up too ladies, {and gents}!! so excited!! next, i am updating my etsy shoppie shop this coming moday. i will have a few paper kits, layout projects and an {this is my favorite} an album with cover page for the *youer than you* kits ive got going on!!! so excited!!! check back,,, or check out what ive got now,,, alright, thats it,,, for now,,,
~loves~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Already signed up for the crop- I'm SO excited!!!

Those cupcakes look SO yummmmmmy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online