Wednesday, February 18, 2009

alright, alright, so i know that i usually only post once a day {8:00am to be exact} buttttt,,,,,, i cant wait,, not another minute and not until tomorrow 8:00 am. yeah, im beside myself. as many of you loyal blog readers know, sassafrass lass is my very favorite product line. this year and last years cha favorite. anyway, i sent a layout their way and, well, check it,,, they took their time and posted it ON THEIR BLOG!!!!! i am soooo not an *OMG*er person,, but OMG!!!! im dying!!! thank you so much to the ladies at sassafrass,,,, this made my day, week and probably even my year!!!!!! xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxooxxoxoxo here is the layout,,,, and then a little somethin' somethin' about my card class that im teaching at pink sunday 8th of march at 2:00. eeekkkkkk!!!!!!!and since i mentioned that sassafrass lass was my cha favorite {two years in a row} i thought i might as well share my happy smiles from just standing in their booth!!!
{cha 2008}{cha 2009}thank you sassafrass lass ~ me love you long time!!!!
****added****~yet another reason pink pineapple rocks my world***loves!!!
~xoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxo~

8 comments:

Truly Earnest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sweet!!! Love the LO!

You must me so stoked right now!!!

allyson joy said...

jes ~ im sooooooooooooo stoked!!!! :-D thanks girly!!!

Sweet Escape said...

OMG!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! That's super awesome!!! Way to go Ms. Ally!!!

Gloria King said...

Ok......In the the scrapbooking world OMG...I am so freaking happy for you..Ally,you my friend rock...Your layouts are beautiful and full of happiness....keep scrappin...and we need to celebrate this accomplishment...lol Gloria

allyson joy said...

we soooo need to celebrate!!! thanks for the support ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

SSUUUUHHHHWWWEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!! You do bomb!!!! Rock on with your Sassafrass self!!!

Robin said...

So COOL!!!!!!!! Love the LO and card:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online