Friday, March 13, 2009

i have to admit ~ ive gotten a tad bit spoiled with challenge blogs,,, so inspiring. i {also} have to admit that vegas threw me a bit off with my whole 365 layouts,,, but no worries ~ mama is coming back strong!!! i stayed home wednesday just to create,,, oh and if my hubby asks i also stayed home to do *house work* {zip it uncle alex}!!! :-) so far the only sketch blog that i have come across that i like is still the 52 sketches in 52 weeks. i also like the idea of crakin' these babies out!!! here is the sketch,,, {im a bit behind to submit it for a prize,,, but stilllllll},,,,,,,, sketch,,,, followed by my layout,,,, *simply sofia*
and *no* i havent completely used up my stash of sassafrass lass and *no* im still in no way shape or form sick of it!!!! just in case you were wondering,,,,
~xoxo~

3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

here i am at 5:30 AM Checking your blog!! Gotta get my fix before I leave!!! LOL!! Can't get enough dosage of Ally!!!

Unknown said...

oh so cute! She is adorable!!

I was sure wondering about all that Vintage Yummy you got there! Geez, you must have a life time supply!

I gotta post my Vintage Yummy mini album... it's SO cute! I used some vintage baby cards too with rattles, and other goodies.

Anonymous said...

Ok ,, the page is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!! Hope to see ya at Pink soon!!! Miss seeing you around!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online