Sunday, April 26, 2009

dear pink pineapple, i used to think that you were the very most amazing store in san diego county and i have always been deeply in love with you and i am now more open to admitting the fact that i have a big crush on you. its true, i really do. anyway, like i was saying,,, i *used* to *think*,,, well now i have to admit that i know {like i know im breathing this very moment} that you are by far the coolest, greatest, most inspiring, amazing, over the top, cant wait to get there, hate to leave, party like a rock star, purchase only the finest of scrapbook goods, wicked, uplifting, blow me away with kindness scrapbook store in the whole wide world. yep ~ WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!! i have had an amazing weekend at pink pineapple and i get to spend one more day there,,, today!!! for my classes. i cant express to those of you whom read my blog and might not live in the area, you have *got to* check out pink pineapple if you ever get a chance to visit us here in sunny california. friday nights crop was amazing, as usual. we have a great, i mean GREAT group of chickys that we all scrap together and i have to admit i soooo look forward to any of our dates we have planned. saturday i took carries flower pots class ~ too cute for words {and i hope youre feeling better carrie} and following carries class, i spent the rest of the afternoon with missy emily falconbridge taking this class. what a great weekend ~ right?? *sigh* i love this feeling, i might have even shook this crappy funk out of my system,,, thank you {as always} pink pineapple!!!~cheers~

4 comments:

Toni said...

I (and I'm sure Pink Pineapple) feel the same about you ,,, how you totally rock!!!! It was so awesome to just hang out with you and the girls Friday night. So fun!! And to heck with those other girls who seemed upset that we were having such a good time! They were just jealous that they couldn't hang with such greatness as us ,, LOL!!!!

Dawn T said...

wow... it looks like you had an awesome time... wish I was there! You Rock!

Unknown said...

too bad I had to leave early for Emily's class... the whole weekend was WONDERFUL! Loved it!

Krystie said...

OMG! Ally, just saw this post...you are so totally kind. You amaze me sister. Your life is so packed, yet you still find time for yourself! I love it. I love how balanced you are in life with kids and creativity. YOU rock. Ok, but truthfully....can't believe you posted that HIDEOUS picture of me....although it really is the only one I have with Emily, darn it. Darn baseball game. Thanks for the nudge to go back to my roots.....BLONDE. xoxo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online