Tuesday, August 5, 2008

first things first ~ class tonight at pink pineapple was a~m~a~z~i~n~g ~ as usual,,,, thanks to the ladies in my class, and thanks to pink pineapple for always taking such good care of me!!! i will have a few kits to sell in the store in the next few days, or if you want one shipped to you, please email me and i can make it happen,,,,
next ~ card class,,, i will be teaching another card class at
pink pineapple tuesday, 9 september at 6:00. we will be using all of the amazing papers from american crafts and i just love these cards. the samples are in the store for your viewing pleasure....i just liked the way these buttons looked,,,, i had to share,,,, :)
here is my class sample for my class im teaching at ever after friday 15 august at 4:00. i am so in love with pink paislee, i cant get enough of their products,,,, in this class is used the song lyrics from carrie underwoods song *crazy dreams* to guide the way through this playful and fun colored 6X6 mini. call to sign up or reserve your kit (760)433-9313
i hope you likey ~ and i hope to see your face in class,,,,
~cheers~

1 comment:

Sweet Escape said...

Aaaahhh!! I'm so bummed I couldn't take your travel class :( I will be picking up a kit though!! I'm so excited for you Firefly chasers album...hehehe. You are one talented chicky!! I just adore your work:) !!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online